Enter Project Interfaith's "Religious Diversity Issues in Professional Care Giving: A Training for Professional Care Givers, Medical Personnel, and Social Service Providers in Facilities and In-Home Care." We at Project Interfaith have developed a full-day training designed to provide participants with the information, contacts, and resources to:
- Explore your views about religion and identity amd understand how these views may impact your interactions with clients and their families
- Learn about when and how religion and religious materials can be used in a care giving facility
- Find out how to assess the religious, spiritual, and cultural needs of your client religious and to determine what accommodations are needed and reasonable
- Receive information about the basic beliefs, demographics and organization of various religious communities
- Get connected with helpful, credible print and web-based resources and contacts
To register or for more information, contact us at Project Interfaith by calling (402) 933-4647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited, so don't delay!
This program is held in partnership with the Respite Resource Center of Nebraska, the Creighton University Health Sciences Library, and the National Network of Libraries of Medicine.